Wednesday 9 April 2014

DeJaVu - No Joke! - August 7, 2010

So this entry is a little off the beaten track, but has been one of those nagging things that I've never really got an answer to.  Have you ever really experienced Deja Vu?  I recently had ANOTHER experience that simply, I can't explain.
A few days ago I played out a scene in real life that already happened in a daydream about 10months previous.  It was very much like watching a movie in 3D.  10 months ago I saw myself, Sam (friend), and Joe (a recent friend) sitting in the education office talking about maintenance issues.  10 months ago, Sam was a janitor, and his brother Lloyd was in maintenance (I remember this confusing me back then).  Also, I knew Joe was there, but the only Joe I knew at the time was different than the one that was actually there a few days ago.  10 months ago I knew that I was confused because the "Joe" in my dream wasn't quite right.  Now I know why.  I also remember being in a very blue room (which is the education room), and even the conversation was familiar - but there was a twist as well (which I've experienced in different deja vu's as well) - I was never forced to play out the deja vu exactly to script.  In the case I had a few days ago, I didn't play the conversation out to script because I realized how silly my question for "the new joe" really was.  So, I didn't ask.  And that was the end of the Deja Vu.
As I mentioned, this has happened to me a number of times in my life where up to a year previous I play out a scene in my head that happens in the future.
So, as a Christian, how do I handle this?  Is this prophecy?  Is this demon possession?  None of my "visions" really seem to be significant, they just seem to happen.  In the higher scheme of things, the whole experience is rather uneventful - but it DOES happen, and that's what confuses me. 
As you know, I'm not very charismatic, but I could see some of my "prophetic" friends jumping on this and explaining to me in great detail about how this spiritual gift works.  On the same note, I could see some very non-christian friends explain to me how connected I am with the energy of the universe as well...=) 
What do you think?  Have you ever heard of this kind of thing happening in the Christian community?  What's going on here?
Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment